Do You Have What It Takes to do Jail Ministry or Trinity House Mentorship?
- Can you afford to be inconvenienced at least weekly?
- Do you have a positive track record of being an over-comer?
- Can you show compassion to those that have made wrong decisions, and in love help them back onto a successful path?
- Can you meet weekly and afford at least a cup of coffee for your mentee?
- Are you interested in being a part of a faith based team with the common goal of collectively multiplying efforts for maximum impact?
- Do you have great boundaries and standards?
- Do you have some skills and practical life skills to share?
- Do you have an additional church family along with this ministry to also introduce to your mentee?
If you answered "yes" to these questions and wish to enroll as a volunteer Jail Minister or Mentor for the Pasco County Inmate Population of men and women upon release, please contact Pam@trinityoutreachtb.org to discuss your readiness, commitment and common issues that face us regularly.
If you are interested in volunteering for teaching ministry inside the jail or prison, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.