The success of our organization is dependent upon the financial support of corporate sponsors and private donors. Will you partner with us and help impact the community?
What your donation will fund:
- Transitional home in Zephyrhills for predominantly homeless women dealing with addictions.
- Approximately 800 + service hours teaching and running support groups in Pasco County Jail.
- Connect Trinity Resource Network – set up to support all local ministries and help find resources for services and needs.
- Court-ordered programs and counseling.
- $800 is our monthly cost for providing housing, supervision, educational support, transportation, mentoring, spiritual empowerment, job assistance, and case management to each homeless woman who transitions through the Trinity Outreach program into our community.
- $200 represents program and educational costs for the month for community-based classes and programs.
- $150 pays for one month of transitional classes and support groups for approximately 75 inmates in our local jail system.
- $150 provides for one month of representation in the community to help consolidate the needs of local ministries and charities and provide access to resources through a single platform.
TRINITY OUTREACH OF TAMPA BAY IS LICENSED TO SOLICIT FUNDS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. ITS LICENSE NUMBER IS CH52354. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE, OR BY VISITING THEIR WEBSITE WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.